cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ownload on supernatural.now it wont let load .just a yellow ball bouncing between two lines.

rshelton9234
Honored Guest

Did d

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We understand the app, Supernatural, will not load after you've downloaded it. If you haven't attempted any troubleshooting already, please try the following:

1. Uninstall the app.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Reinstall the app

Please let us know if you are still unable to access Supernatural.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello I just got this 2 days ago and I have yet to be able to do it because it doesn’t allow me to press anything. It allows me to highlight the 2 options but when I press “A” nothing happens. 

Hello @SHD0917! Welcome to the Oculus family! We're sorry to hear you're having this issue. Your time is very important so let's try to get this resolved today!

Let's start by making sure your device is up to date.

To manually check for software updates:

1. Press on your right Touch controller to pull up your universal menu.
  2. Hover over the clock on the left side of the universal menu. When Quick Settings appears, select it to open the Quick Settings panel.
  3. Select Settings in the top right corner.
  4. Select System, then select Software Update from the left menu.

From here, you can check your current software version. If a new version is available, a button to download the update will appear.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey @SHD0917! We're reaching out to see if the update worked. Please let us know!