cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"My computer does not meet the minimum requirements" / AMD XFX RX 6700 XT / Quest 2

deKaro303
Protege

How to get rid of 'your PC doesn't meet recommended spec' message on my Quest 2 (Headset and Link Home)? 🤔

On Oculus Software V29.

specs.JPG

My Graphics Card (AMD XFX RX 6700 XT) is on the Whitelist:  Oculus Link-Kompatibilität

I've deleted all the Oculus Files in Windows save mode, fresh re-installed oculus software and updated the AMD GPU and Chipset drivers. Mobo is on the latest BIOS.

Any ideas?

My system specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8x 3.90GHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING
Graphic Card: XFX RX 6700 XT QICK 319 Cor
Memory: G.Skill FlareX 32GB DDR4 32GFX
SSD: Samsung MZ-V7S1T0BW 970 EVO Plus 1 TB NVMe

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

deKaro303
Protege

Finally! This annoying warning message is gone now, after the latest Build 31.0 (Quest 2) and 32.0 on App! 😎

deKaro303_0-1628338393930.png

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

As I already mentioned in your other post (please try not to double-post, thanks) sometimes Oculus is a little slow in adding newer cpu and gpu's to their list.  As long as everything is working ok you are probably best to just ignore the annoying warning message for now.  You can probably get rid of it temporarily by clicking the x.  If you have problems contact Oculus support.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

My Question is, why is my graphics card on the whitelist, but i still get this message? And this is a Support Thread. Cheers.

Only user support mate.  If you want official contact Oculus support and start a ticket.  Good luck and cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

jinkolar
Honored Guest

It is not because of graphics, it is because PCU, they dont know yours. I have CPU on which I can play all games but this message. Calm you ego, this is not have affect to function. 

deKaro303
Protege

Finally! This annoying warning message is gone now, after the latest Build 31.0 (Quest 2) and 32.0 on App! 😎

deKaro303_0-1628338393930.png

@deKaro303 v32 is still ptc so I don't think this did anything for you.  Maybe it just installed drivers correctly?  If you opt out of ptc beta you'll probably find that everything works ok.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @lyle.smith.2024. We know how this is becoming a bigger issue for you, and we would love to help you get a resolution. We need to ask for personal information, so we would like to continue this in our PMs. Please use the steps in this link to gather your logs. Once the logs are collected, use the following link here to reach out to us in a PM with your logs attached, and we will continue with you in resolving this issue. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Swinging on by to see if you're still in need of our assistance! ​

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

jlm70
Honored Guest

I still have - in February 2024 - this message "your PC doesn't meet recommended spec"...

I've a Lenovo Thinkpad P1 Gen6, Core i9 with a discrete 4090 GPU and 64GB of RAM!!

How the hell such a powerful workstation does NOT meet the requirements?

Think there's a lot to work in terms of UX... (even when you look to download the software, for a new Quest 3, you cannot find the Quest 3 among the compatible devices for the software!! It still seems to be for the Rift... 😉