Did you mean: 

spinning circle cannot install game?

MystaMagoo
Level 7

game was gifted and is also cross buy

shows up in pc but not in quest HMD

just shows a spinning circle........

off/on/restart no joy

Antec Quattro ~ Asrock Taichi X399 ~ Threadripper 1920X ~ 32gb 3200mhz GSkill ~ RTX3060ti ~ m.2 970evo
6 REPLIES 6

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, MystaMagoo. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're experiencing issues with installing a game you were gifted. We'd love to assist you with this. We're going to ask you few questions to get a better understanding of what's going on. 

• What game are having this issue with? 
  • Are you using Air link or Oculus link cable? 
  • Have you tired tired to reinstall it? 

Please get back to us here or by submitting a support ticket on support site. We look forward to hearing from you. We're always here to help!

@OculusSupport wrote:

Hello there, MystaMagoo. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're experiencing issues with installing a game you were gifted. We'd love to assist you with this. We're going to ask you few questions to get a better understanding of what's going on. 

• What game are having this issue with? 
  • Are you using Air link or Oculus link cable? 
  • Have you tired tired to reinstall it? 

Please get back to us here or by submitting a support ticket on support site. We look forward to hearing from you. We're always here to help!

Hi

Game - After the Fall

Installed fine into PC

Spinning circle inside the Quest.

Store recognises that its purchased but the install/play button is just the spinning circle.

Metered connection so factory reset is not an option

Antec Quattro ~ Asrock Taichi X399 ~ Threadripper 1920X ~ 32gb 3200mhz GSkill ~ RTX3060ti ~ m.2 970evo

MystaMagoo
Level 7

I think it may be because the game is NOT quest compatible.

So next question is

If I have access/share to a Quest2 can I log in on the Quest2 and use the gifted game as my own and not as a shared unit game?

Hey there. Thanks for sending that update. Before we try to answer your question, did you purchase the app online or through your headset?

Can you PM us and send us a screenshot of the purchase as well?

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Thanks!

Hello! Checking in on you to see if you still require our assistance. Please let us know. We'll be waiting!

Im fine now

Game is not compatible with the quest.

Quest2 yes but not the quest.