cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlink facebook account from my quest 2 with out losing any of my games or data

UckyDuckyYT
Level 4

so i’d like to unlink my face book account with out losing any of my games on my quest and i would like if i didn’t lose any data. please help

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We know some people are wanting to unlink that Facebook from their Meta account, so we'd be glad to provide some insight! 

If you are currently logging in through Facebook via (abc@email), you can reach the Accounts center through your Facebook application and unlink your account through there. 

Once the Facebook is unlinked from the Meta account you can login via email option under the same address (abc@email) on auth.meta.com/settings/account/ OR your Meta Quest app and headset to make sure everything's good there!

Let us know if you have any further questions! 

One Question: i unlinked it and my meta profile disappeared from the accounts section ( where i removed facebook), and i was scared because i didnt want to loose all my games and i didnt wanna restart every thing. Will i have to Restart any games? like Bone Lab games like that with story modes etc

Hmm, that is a bit odd. We do want to look into this a bit more, but in order to do so. Please feel free to shoot over a PM since we will require some sensitive information. 

We look forward to seeing you on the other side!