cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Huey20003D
Honored Guest
I bought an Oculus Go (64GB) to view mostly my 3D VR & 180 videos and projects. Was VERY disappointed when I realized the interocular distance (IPD) was too small for me and NOT adjustable. Could not return it to Best Buy once the box was opened! Now stuck with it and $373 CAN less in my wallet. With more research I found the Oculus Quest ($791 CAN) with a somewhat adjustable IPD and purchased it. The view is a bit more comfortable than the Go. I am really not interested in VR games; just viewing 2D, 3D, 180 & 360 videos and VR. The Quest is a decent compromise for that. Will now make an official request to Oculus to make the next generation of Go IPD-adjustable and make available an app like Insta360 VR or equivalent to stream and/or download from my cameras (Insta360 ONE X, Insta360 EVO and Insta360 PRO 2) directly to my Oculus Quest, as I cannot view comfortably with the Go. I could nicely view and demonstrate my productions to others ... and may be help you sell more Quest(s) that way! Thank you. Hugues Cormier ENG/EFP camera operator Citytv Toronto