Launchpad 2016
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Are these prices accurate?!

If so I am WAY undercharging for my services!http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/behind-screen/virtual-reality-stitching-can-cost-899697?utm_source=twitter

VR for Journalism & Filmmaking

Hey All, I'd love to hear what people are working on in the filmmaking, journalism, news space - does anyone have current projects they are open to sharing?

lakisarah by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Miss opportunity

I am really bummed to have missed out on the opportunity to apply for 2016 launchpad. Are there any plans to do this again? I am in the process of writing a business plan for a VR production company and this would have been perfect. Please let me kno...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Launch Pad 2016 Announcement

Virtual reality is one of the most exciting and fastest-growing branches of the tech industry, but to reach its full potential, it needs a diverse team of creators. That’s why we started Launch Pad!Launch Pad is a program designed to support promisin...

1.3 with pre-developed applications

I was able to get a older app running outside of the 1.3 Oculus desktop application yesterday.. but today; once 1.3 is up and running it takes control of the HMD, and I can't run any previous developed applications from the Oculus share site.. and ye...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Launch Pad 2016 FAQ

What’s included, and what’s the cost? Launch Pad Bootcamp is a one-day course, held May 21, that focuses on helping up to 100 professionals grow as emerging leaders. Bootcamp attendees will be selected in Oculus’s sole discretion according to the Off...

Oculus Launch Pad: Official Rules

* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Apply to take part in the Launch Pad Bootcamp anytime between 9:00:00 AM U.S. Pacific Time (“PT”) on Wednesday, March 23, 2016, and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT ...