cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Week 1: Oculus Launch Pad (Due June 25th Midnight)

Anonymous
Not applicable
So thankful to be apart of Oculus Launch Pad 2017. I took a leap of faith starting July 2016 and took off work to focus 100% on VR and things have been very inspiring and promising. I shot my very first narrative VR film "A LITTLE LOVE" that was a work-in-progress that I submitted to the OLP program. I'm glad I learned in the program you have to start from scratch because I anticipated on expanding this. However, this prompted me to start sharing the film entitled "A LITTLE LOVE" with audiences and move on to my next project and continue my growth.  

nwt5eswi8wbw.jpg

AFTER the Launch Pad program I learned that mistakes were inevitable and also great stepping stones and the best thing I could do was share my VR work and use that to build and grow. So we shared the film in a Synchronized VR Viewing Experience.

2fqjf00ldo1r.png

Once I got off the plane and returned home from the OLP I saw this billboard and was like "YES"!
"Thank you Pops...the OLP program was amazing...thank you for asking" #AUGlu1dnwsugr3c.jpg

NOW THAT IM BACK HOME...I'M FOCUSING ON THAT QUESTION OLP2017 Speakers drove home...

WHY IN VR?  
1n35inhhsqpb.jpgzwigq4drawwq.jpg 
WHAT WILL I DO WITH ALL THIS WEALTH OF NEW INFORMATION  FROM THE #OLP2017......?

I have two projects that are in development with my team now and we are planning out the scope now to see which one will be our new kick-off project. So I should have all this nailed down by next week.  But here is one of my characters in the works. 

THIS IS A SCI-FI PROJECT CALLED "AWAKE" ABOUT THE LAW OF ATTRACTION.

IT'S A VR EXPERIENCE THAT WILL BE SHOT IN LIVE ACTION AND MIXED WITH SOME UNITY ANIMATION WORK and we are also TRYING OUT THE PERCEPTION NEURON.

IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THAT WOULD LIKE TO GET FEEDBACK?

22gvy5swuiiz.png

THANK YOU!!!!!!

0 REPLIES 0