Join our celebration of
Halloween and enter for a chance to win a 3D printed prize from the Oculus
This year, we’re adding two categories for new and experienced Medium users:
1) Simple Jack-o-lantern carving
2) Advanced pumpkin object or scene
1) Use the base pumpkin sculpt downloadable from the Medium Newsfeed: https://www.oculus.com/medium/sculpts/2012895732106269/
2) Submissions must be made in Medium only.
3) Submit three (3) photos and/or a (1) 20-second video of your final sculpt.
4) Submission screenshots and videos must be taken with Medium internal photo
and video tools.
5) Submission must be shared to your Medium web gallery (press Share inside
Medium and find your sculpt at oculus.com/medium/artists/YourOculusID).
6) One entry per participant.
7) Must be 18 year or older, must be in located in United States, United Kingdom, Canada (excluding Quebec), France, Germany, Netherlands, Poland or Japan.
😎 Submissions must be original designs!
9) Official rules attached.
1) Deadline: October 21st at 11:59pm PT.
2) Email submission of 3 photos and/or 1 20-second video, a link to the sculpt
on our sharing site, and which category you are submitting to:
30 points: Design creativity and
30 points: Interpretation and clarity of
theme to the judges/viewers
30 points: Built as a standing object (ie. Can
be 3D printed, can be imported into Oculus Home).
10 points: Presentation (choice of pictures
or video will not be counted against submission)
Members of the Medium and the Home team.