(I've cross-posted this question to the openXR topic as well)
I've built for quest with the oculus openxr sdk, have explicitly loaded libopenxr_loader, got procaddr for xrInitializeLoaderKHR, it isn't null, I initialized the loader, but then it fails with XrResult = -1 on xrCreateInstance.
The only way I've been able to debug is with logcat + printf. (I can print a message before xrCreateInstance and one after, and I only see the former). If there is some way to debug this, I would love to hear it (I've asked that question directly in another thread with no responses).
Here is my backtrace, which isn't very helpful: (the "assert(0)" is what happens when xrCreateInstance fails)