cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enable developer mode on my Oculus Quest 2

CalMcW
Honored Guest
Hi all,
I currently have 4 developer organisations set up in my name; I have set them up from my PC and my phone; My PC, Quest 2, phone and all oculus apps are all logged into the same account and yet despite that fact, every time I click the button to enable developer mode in the app, it asks me to make a new organisation. I have tried logging out and back in on every device, turning off and on every device, all their forms of connectivity and uninstalling and reinstalling any software I could, to no avail. I have seen many others have had this problem for quite a while, yet none of the threads ever result in a solution that works, so I wonder how they ever sorted it.
Thanks in advance,
Callum
4 REPLIES 4

CalMcW
Honored Guest
For anyone viewing this in the future, the solution is to add a credit/debit card - it doesn't seem to approve of having PayPal as your payment method  😕

oliver_perkuhn
Honored Guest
You have saved my life. Honestly, wtf are they thinking to link that function to a credit card. It did work out in the end. Thanks to you!

Vexxlle
Honored Guest

Thank you so much I have been looking for 10 hours

superuser0
Honored Guest

hm does not work for me - I had phone number verified added credit card and having same issue