cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

banned to upload apps for Quest?

91shlee1219
Explorer

How to upload ma apps to Quest store? 

There is no option to choosing Quest when creating app on dashboard. Only Applab is available.

Recently, Jurassic is released on Quest. How do they release on Quest? is there way to get information about this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

julienkay
Adventurer

How do I get my app on App Lab into the Quest Store? (https://developer.oculus.com/faqs/)

"With the launch of App Lab and greater Quest application distribution capabilities, the Quest Publishing Access application process is no longer necessary and has been closed. App Lab will provide you with the opportunity to find market fit as you test and develop apps. Developer programs like Oculus Start, Oculus Launch Pad and educational courses like the Unity/Oculus Design, Develop and Deploy course, will continue providing scaled support, savings, and access. You can also check out the VRCs required for distribution in the Quest Store to further improve the quality of your app. We are constantly sourcing high-quality applications for the Oculus Store, and App Lab provides another way for us to identify potential fit."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

julienkay
Adventurer

How do I get my app on App Lab into the Quest Store? (https://developer.oculus.com/faqs/)

"With the launch of App Lab and greater Quest application distribution capabilities, the Quest Publishing Access application process is no longer necessary and has been closed. App Lab will provide you with the opportunity to find market fit as you test and develop apps. Developer programs like Oculus Start, Oculus Launch Pad and educational courses like the Unity/Oculus Design, Develop and Deploy course, will continue providing scaled support, savings, and access. You can also check out the VRCs required for distribution in the Quest Store to further improve the quality of your app. We are constantly sourcing high-quality applications for the Oculus Store, and App Lab provides another way for us to identify potential fit."