cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breach - a short survival horror game for the Rift

Jeppe
Honored Guest
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[DOWNLOAD HERE!] Here's a YouTube video showing gameplay from Breach.

The readme contains some useful info and can be found here.

DOWNLOAD LINKS

The installer is 187 MB and can be downloaded from these mirrors.

[Torrent]

[Mirror 1] (Dropbox, direct download)

[Mirror 2] (Google, direct download)

[Mirror 3]

We hope you will enjoy the game! 🙂
39 REPLIES 39

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
This looks like its going to be great...You wont catch me playing it however because I want to LIVE. :shock:
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
I played your game and loved it, but I have to tell you about something strange.

Me and some friends made a game almost exactly the same as yours for a college project. It even had the same name, and the alien looked almost identical. I shit you not.

This is the only screenshot I have of it on this computer.

Loved the demo though. The downstairs hallways felt really claustrophobic and the atmosphere was spooky.

terrydif
Honored Guest
I honestly can not play this, and I mean that in a good way. It's 1:30 AM and the first time it "got me," I tore my rift off as fast as I could. The lighting and hallways are really successful in making you feel actual anxiety.

I'll try this one again once the sun comes up :shock:

blitzthose
Honored Guest
you might need to change the name there's already a game called breach, although it got removed from steam for being a buggy piece of shit

idrs
Honored Guest
I played it now (only a bit, because its night and i am alone), and its great! The suspense, lightling and scenario scares the shit out of me 😮

For Horror there is definitely mutch potential on the oculus.

cybereality
Grand Champion
This had me screaming and ripping the Rift off my face.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

MorbidDonkey
Heroic Explorer
"cybereality" wrote:
This had me screaming and ripping the Rift off my face.

yep, screw this game. :shock:
-: MorbidDonkey :- =================================== LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1

robjl86
Honored Guest
Great! Love the claustrophobic feeling of the hallways, wish there were environmental sounds of the ship to create more of an atmosphere but the visuals are working excellent. The doors actually made me jump when they opened in the dark and reveal the cryo chamber room. Having more stuff in the environment that makes you jump and keep you on your toes would add to the suspense.

Jeppe
Honored Guest
Thanks for all the comments and feedback, I'm glad to hear we managed to scare you guys! 🙂

regularslinky: Wow, that's quite a coincidence! It's like it's haunted... Did your team also get these weird dreams and visions after the development of your Breach? 😉 Your game looks great (getting some Penumbra-vibes from the screenshot), is it available for download anywhere?