cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authmodule returned invalid device scoped access token

Aggeisme
Level 2

I bought my oculus quest 2 a few days ago and just 2 days later when i tried to open any of my games or the store, all that happened was a message saying "Authmodule returned invalid device scoped access token". it has stayed like that for 3 days now. How do I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Aggeisme! This is definitely an odd one, we'd love to see what we can do to get your apps and store back to working properly! Please follow the link to find out how to factory reset your device: How to Factory Reset! We would like to hear back from you after you have completed the factory reset to see if it worked, and if not, we will provide further action! Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Aggeisme! This is definitely an odd one, we'd love to see what we can do to get your apps and store back to working properly! Please follow the link to find out how to factory reset your device: How to Factory Reset! We would like to hear back from you after you have completed the factory reset to see if it worked, and if not, we will provide further action! Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

I have the same error code, will conduct factory reset and report back.