cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error HDSLVC2

gargia123
Honored Guest

I've been trying to play games on my device but everytime I select an app it kicks me and when I go into the quest store it gives me error HDSLVC2 I've tried rebooting it I've re-entered the WiFi password can you help?

12 REPLIES 12

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @gargia123! We know how important it is to have a working experiences store and apps, so we'd be glad to lend a hand! 

To gain some insight, could you please answer the following:

• When did you first notice this?
  • Have you changed your Facebook/Oculus password recently?
  • When rebooting, was it through the boot menu, or holding the power button down and selecting restart? 

It does also warm our heart to see you're a couple steps ahead already. We do have some more things you could test out right below:

• Uninstall the Oculus mobile app
  • Reboot your headset:
    • Turn off the headset.
    • Hold the Power and Volume Down(-) buttons simultaneously until the boot menu loads.
    • Use the Volume Buttons to highlight Boot Device and press the Power Button.
  • Reinstall and login to the Oculus app.
  • Try to run a game from the app paired.

Let us know how that works out for you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey again, @gargia123! Just checking in to see if the previous steps seemed to help. If not, reach back out and we can look at some other possibilities! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I did everything you said to do and it still didn’t work what do I do now 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the update, @jaycruz09! As for now, we do have just a couple more steps to suggest. 

Could you test out the following:

• Log out of the phone app. Close and reopen the phone app.

If that doesn't work, last but not least, we suggest a factory reset with the below steps:

• Turn off the headset. 
  • Hold the Power and Volume Down (-) buttons together until the boot menu loads. 
  • Use the Volume Buttons to highlight Factory Reset and press the Power Button.
  • Use the Volume Buttons to highlight Yes and press the Power Button.

Performing a factory reset will delete all headset content, and in-game data, to be started up as if brand new. Purchases previously made will still be linked to your Oculus account.

In regards to your in-game data. We do have an Oculus Cloud which developers can choose to opt-in and out of anytime. The developers can also choose exactly what they would like to be uploaded to the Cloud.

To find which of your downloaded apps are supported by Cloud Backup, as well as the last backup time and backup size:

1. Go to Oculus.com on a computer.
  2. Click your profile picture in the top right.
    • If you don’t see your profile picture, you can either make the window larger, or click the character icon in the top right to sign in.
  3. Click Devices.
  4. From the left menu, click Cloud Backup.
  5. Use the search field to filter for any specific application, or scroll through the table to view which of your applications have Cloud Backup enabled.

Let us know how that works for you! 

Hey again, @jaycruz09! Just checking in to see if you were still in need of some assistance. If so, feel free to reach back out anytime! 

Not him but I have the same problem for over a week and have done everything mentioned but factory reset it. I reached out to Oculus support last week and never got a response. 

Hey @Ocelot45x, thanks for reaching out with this update! Glad to know you've attempted everything listed so far besides the factory reset.

If that doesn't seem to help out, feel free to hit up our PMs as we'd love to look into your support ticket.

To do so, select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Keep in mind, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

I have tried all the steps and it still did not work as well as my profile not loading and showing that I have no games

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @AndyMan1528! We would like for you to reach out to us in a private message with all of the troubleshooting steps you've tried thus far.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.