cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics card

WhittyTheT
Explorer

So I have a Oculus Rift that I got from a friend and I have everything set up on my laptop but the oculus app says that the graphics card is incompatible though I looked into it, I have a GeForce RTX 3050 and I update the driver and everything but it still won’t work. 

5 REPLIES 5

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

The app should work, just don't mind the error messages. You should be able to still play games and use apps.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

It won’t let me use anything I have everything plugged in but it keep saying the graphics card isn’t compatible 

Try to contact Oculus Support: 

https://tickets.oculusvr.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

I did and they said my cpu and gpu doesn’t meet the minimum requirements but I have a intel i7 and a NVIDIA 3050 which should be enough to run the thing.

IanRJ
Protege

Same problem here, Oculus is now locking out the app if your graphics card is not in there compatible list.

Over spec or not. I contacted support and was told my card did not have enough memory. I have a 3050 Ti.

This isn't a gpu problem!