cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I work in same program in 6 Oculus Quest 2 on the same time?

amarkulturhus
Honored Guest

Hey

I'm doing a project where I need to use 6 Quest 2 in Tilt brush at the same time.

Facebook forces me to only have one account, so I can't make several.

I just need to be apple to pay the program for each Quest 2, so I can have them to work simentaniously.

Thanks!

Thue

8 REPLIES 8

kojack
MVP
MVP

You can have any number of Quests on the same account running the same program. It's generally only multiplayer games that have issues with multiple logins from one account.

Also, if you haven't already bought it, Tilt Brush released it's source code after Google abandoned it, there's free updated versions available such as Open Brush - https://sidequestvr.com/app/2852/open-brush

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Thanks for answer, Kojack.

But when I try, it says: "multiple devices can't acces this app at the same time". any solution to this?

Hi Amarkulturhus,

I think you'll have to create seperate accounts for each Quest, then purchase the app for each account.

kojack
MVP
MVP

That might be a Google specific thing, they've done stuff in the past like block oculus headsets from google earth vr even though they were compatible.

I just played Audica on two Quest headsets at the same time with the same account, works fine.

Also, have a look at Open Brush above. It's the full Tilt Brush (built from the same source code) but free, and I currently have my 2 quests running it right now, they can both draw fine on the same account.

Or turn off wifi, then there's no way for the headsets to know another headset is running it.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Geode.qiu
Honored Guest

May I ask how to set up mutibrusher to draw in open brush!!

Hi, I saw you have the experience to set up several user to play open brush at the same time, May I ask how ?!!

It depends on what you mean by several users at the same time.

If you mean them working separately but at the same time, I didn't do anything special, I just installed Open Brush on two headsets and it worked fine. (Although if you turn on App Sharing it might block that, App Sharing tends to stop using one app on two headsets at the same time)

If you mean people working together in one scene (multiplayer), then you can't do that with Open Brush. Instead you'll need to buy MultiBrush (also based on TiltBrush, but with multiplayer added). I've never used it though, I don't know how well it handles several people sharing an account trying to connect together.

Thank you for your respond, Kojeck. !!