cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it usually take to issue a replacement?

I returned my Quest due to an issue with the lenses, it's been over a month now since I sent mine off, how long does it normally take to send out a replacement? 

f881a4da-0651-4fbe-a24f-d51d1e537625.png

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there. This is not the Oculus experience we are striving for, and we would be happy to provide as much assistance as we can. Typically it takes us a much shorter time to process replacements, however we ran into a delay with this shipment. It looks like your replacement is currently in the processing stage with an estimated delivery date of October 5, 2021. If there is anything more that we can help you with, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at https://support.oculus.com/. We wish you all the best!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thanks, I'll report back here on the 5th.

Well I'll be damned! It just shipped. Not quite inline with the said delivery date (maybe it'll arrive earlier), but I'm very happy there's some progress. Thanks.

938ef21c-6dad-47e0-8e3f-58cd2459f456.png

Turns out Fedex says it will arrive on the 5th, fair enough.

ec506acb-207f-4049-9124-3263ee5b3326.png

Well hello again, 

We are ecstatic to hear your Oculus is on its way! Keep a lookout in your inbox for more updates, and please reach out if you experience any other issues. 

Thank you so much for being an awesome Oculus family member. 

We will see you in VR!! 😎

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Update. It's the 5th of October, the headset hasn't arrived yet.