cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help

Carsonplaydagame
Honored Guest

Does any one know how to get back the do not snow again because when i did that for my oculus link it now does it with air link and it sucks. Does anyone know how to change it back to showing it for playing steam vr oculus 

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! You should be able to find the "Enable USB Dialogue" Option under Settings -> System -> Developer in the Settings app on the actual Quest 2. Next, you'll just need to turn that option back on and it should prompt you the next time you plug a USB in.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

could you send a video of how to do this beacuse i cant find it

We don't really have a video breakdown of that, mate. Let's break it down a bit more and see if this gets you out of the weeds.

• Put on your headset.
  • Go to your Settings.
  • Click on System.
  • And finally, Click on developer.

In the developer section of your settings, look for "Enable USB Dialog". Give that a click to turn it back on and you're golden!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i cant find the developer option

Hello Carsonplaydagame. Thanks for the update. You'll need to enable developer mode by joining or creating an organization and verifying your account. Once you belong to a developer organization you'll be able to enable developer mode. Here is a link where it gives you step by steps on how to do so. If you continue having the same issue please reach out again. We're always here to help!

hey i can still only airlink (makes the game have worse quality) to go into steam vr and it dosent show the prompt still that i can do it with out airlink and ive tried teh developer option and that dosent work

Hey Carsonplaydagame! Thanks for letting us know that the developer setting didn't help out, it helps us narrow down the remaining troubleshooting steps we have left. With that being said, we next recommend completing a factory reset on your headset. 

Before doing a factory reset, please make sure you have our Cloud Backup feature turned on in order to save eligible game data from being erased during the factory reset! To learn more about our Cloud Backup feature, please follow the link here: Oculus Cloud Backup | Meta Store! After turning on Cloud Backup, please complete a factory reset on your headset! Steps for completing a factory reset can be found at the linked article here: Factory Reset

Please let us know if the factory reset is successful in getting your Link cable capabilities to function properly! If not, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.