cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has already been 150days since I've got any new updates other than the template email from Oculus

Borise_JUMP
Explorer

I hadn't heard back from Oculus Support since 6/11, when they asked for my account information.
Since then, I've been following up on the case every week and they respond like this:

"We sincerely apologize that we have not yet had time to review your case.

At this time, we have a larger volume of tickets than usual. Your ticket will be handled in the order it was received."

It has already been  80  150 days since I've got any new updates other than the template email from Oculus Support.
I'm curious if it's normal to take more than a month to process a case?

Ticket number:2951790

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, thanks for reaching out to us regarding this matter! We're currently experiencing some delays as we investigate this more thoroughly. For more immediate assistance, please click here to submit a new support ticket and include your previous ticket number. Thanks in advance for your patience! 🙂 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Another month has passed, and there is still no progress. Opening a new ticket to ask is like getting a canned reply...

Ticket number:2951790 / 3075250 

Another Another month has passed, and there is still no progress. Opening a new ticket to ask is like getting a canned reply...

Ticket number:2951790 / 3075250