cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 games stuck on Install.

AydenHolmes15
Honored Guest

My Oculus Quest to has been so great to me. i love playing the games i have been able to install. However i have purchased a few games and they have been stuck on install for about 3 weeks. I really wanted to play these games but it sucks becuase i can’t even cancel and reinstall them. i’ve tried everything but factory resetting the Oculus. I’ve also had some issues with the streaming from my iphone 12. It connects after i restart my phone, but it may also be a problem with my phone. If you guys have any solution to this problem let me know asap please 🙂 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Here are some things you can try, If these don't work always feel free to reach out and submit a support ticket or send us a PM and we'll be with you as soon as possible to move forward with what options are available. 

• Ensure your headset is up to date with the latest software (soft reboot should give it time to update)
  • Check if your mobile app is up to date with the latest software as this may be causing the casting issues.
  • Turn on cloud save feature and factory reset the headset to give it a clean slate to start from, learn more about it here

We hope this helped! Remember to reach out if anything! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!