cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift S Microphone not working

capitandominik
Level 2
My Rift S microphone is not working.But the speakers work.I tried to fix it in sound settings of windows but it just doesnt work.
Please help.
17 REPLIES 17

Eyeseeu789
Level 2
why wont oculus fix this crap 

The_Octo
Level 2

same, it was working fine then just stopped. Got kicked from many games because I couldn't speak

Same with me to. first it was just VRchat but know its everygame. and I dont know how to change the input for oculus. 😞

sauros73
Level 2
I know it's an old post but try this ... unplug and replug your USB connector. 😉

epicgamer512
Level 2
dosent work

epicgamer512
Level 2

My Rift S microphone is not working.But the speakers work.I tried to fix it in sound settings of windows but it just doesnt work.
Please help.

same

CJPotvin
Level 2
I had the same issue. I just went through the device setup process again and it seems to have fixed the problem. Hope this helps some of you

Belial20XX
Level 2
had this problem multiple times today and my set is not even a week old.

domivomi
Level 2

Try connecting the Rift S to a USB 3.0 connector, high and lower versions down work correctly. We have two Rift S headsets connected to older laptops and the audio worked flawlessly, The laptops were replaced with PCs and both started to have audio quality problems. Adding a PCIe board with 2 USB 3.0 ports (Chipset: Renesas) fixed the audio quality.