cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old facebook account linked

Brian_Cranston_Toe_Pics
Honored Guest

My oculus account is linked to my old facebook account which I logged out of and now cannot regain access, is there anyway I can change the facebook account associated with it?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning! 

We are happy to hear from you and here to step in. We noticed you're wanting to update your account from your old Facebook account. This is not an issue and can be sorted out quickly. What we will need to just to protect your personal information is take this conversation over to private messages. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Please be mindful to not share your personal details to our community page, your safety matters to us. We're ready to get you the solution you need, and hope to hear back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

When can I remove my facebook account from my Oculus account???

We get that you don't want to use your Facebook account for your headset. Please stay tuned to our public blog for the latest on Meta Accounts. See you in the Metaverse!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?