cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest2 Onward Multiplayer-NOT!-

AyeRobot
Explorer

Hi all, posting here in addition to Onward VR group since not sure whether this is a Quest2 issue or Onward: I’m not having any luck successfully creating a Multiuser Server in Onward App to multiplay with other Q2 users. The Onward game server setup menu is quite straight forward, however after completing, the server is not showing up on the Onward available server list for any of my Oculus invited friends. I am not using a PC to do this, nor PCVR, just using the Q2 Onward menu straight off my Q2. Then my two other friends with same Quest2 and Onward game tried to create a Multiplayer Server using their Quest 2 and same result, not appearing in Onward available server list. All my other Q2 multiuser games work flawlessly by inviting friends, just the Onward multiuser server creation not working. I’ve gotten all kinds of suggestions like try static IP’s and port forwarding and such, but no where within the Q2 headset network options does that even exist. Anyone out there successfully accomplished what I’m trying to? Maybe I’m missing a step. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

mnichols_sd
Honored Guest

I’m having the same problem. 

Corbinfinlay001
Honored Guest

same here, is there even anyone that can fix this? bout to just go get my money back

Hey there! We would like to first thank you for being a valued Oculus member and bringing this concern to our attention.

We would recommend that you report this issue here on the Onward support site. From there, you can send this issue directly to them for the quickest solution. Thank you for your time and patience on this matter. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

burtonfan4523
Honored Guest

It won’t let me find my oq2 friends I go to social tab it say we are both online in onward … go back to onward and browse server and there “show friends only “ there is no games available… click refresh still same issue