cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So O Was Using Link Cable To Connect My Oculus To My Pc But it randomly kicks me and says pc disconn

Tragic10
Honored Guest

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Tragic10! We know that PCVR is exciting, but we also know that troubleshooting for PCVR is tedious. We'd be happy to swiftly guide you to the awesome VR adventures you want, but we'll need to get some more information from you regarding your computer setup. Please contact our Support team with your Oculus logs, and one of our dignified agents will gladly grant you further insight! To gather your logs, follow the steps below:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!