cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my oculus headset.

kayyla.sanders
Honored Guest

I used my oculus two days ago and everything was working fine. I updated it and now have a password pattern set up on my oculus headset. Today when I went to enter it in it says wrong pattern. I know it is the right one though because I took a screenshot just in case I forgot. Anyways, I go to try and change the pattern in the app and it wont even let me access the settings because my phone wont connect to my Oculus headset. I feel like I have tried everything. My wifi connection is great and I am on the one I am typically on. My headset is plugged in and on and is right next to my phone. My phone is updated and so is my oculus app. I have tried from restarting my phone and the headset along with deleting the app. I have no idea how to fix this. Because the only way I can get in to change the pattern key in order to unlock my oculus headset is if I connect my phone to the headset and it just wont connect. Any advice? I would really appreciate it.

3 REPLIES 3

kayyla.sanders
Honored Guest

And my bluetooth is on and connected to the oculus. Still no connection. 

Hey Kayla! We're sorry to hear you're having this experience with your headset not accepting your unlock pattern or pairing to your mobile app. We want to help you get back into your device, so please try the following steps:

1. Sign out of the mobile app
  2. Restart your device
  3. Turn off your phone for a couple of minutes before turning it back on
  4. Sign back into your account on the mobile app and check to see if the headset will pair

If this does not work to resolve your issue, we also recommend clearing your phone's Bluetooth cache and re-pairing your headset. We hope these suggestions help, but if you need further assistance let us know!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello again, Kayla! We wanted to check back with you to make sure you were able to get your unlock pattern issue resolved.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!