Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Beat Saber not sharing from supervised account to parent

I purchased Beat Saber on my 12 year-old's supervised account.First and foremost, Beat Saber has not shared to my parent account despite the fact that I have app sharing turned on.Second - and this appears to be a known issue - I am unable to purchas...

Y Button not working

So, lets start off at the beginning of this madness. I was getting mad about my stick drift like a month ago, and I thought it was a good idea to use a Lense cleaner to fix my drift, since nothing worked. The blowing didn't, and of course every free ...

How to record mixed reality on mobile app or pc

Hi,I have a quest 3 and am playing drop dead the cabin which is awesome but when I try to record, all I get is the superimposed doors and windows and table with the control box but the rest of the room is black.Is there a way to record my surrounding...

Horizon workrooms move screen closer

Any way to move your monitor screens closer in Horizon workrooms? Its hard to read the screens on my quest 3. If I I could move them closer it would be a lot easier to read

Peteo by Expert Protege
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

cant log in to oculus quest 2

Hello, my Facebook access was deleted more then a year ago. My Facebook was linked with my old email address that I was no longer using and I found out it was deleted too. I cannot log in to my Oculus, can anything be done to move it to my existing e...

Is any Quest 3 user suffering from controller drift defect?

I got my new Quest.3 from a retailer in Korea with full of enthusiasm. After few hours of try, the right analog stick suddenly sensed towards the right side although I did not physically push it. I found out that this is well known issue for Quest.2 ...

song0683 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Touch Pro Controller Charge Issue

Controller in a constant cycle of vibrating and three red blinks while on charger… been doing this for several hours with no change in charge status. Other controller charges just fine. Thoughts?

PughCrew7 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with verifying IDs.

Today, I got help from a support person, and I did not get the answer I was seeking for. So basically I wasn't able to get my account verified in time with my ID, so for the past 2 weeks I've been trying to verify my age for the account. Support said...

Dead button leftthumbstick

I purchased my quest 2 recenlty for christmas and after just 2 days of casual use, the left thumbstick begun drifting in random directions. I researched around online for solutions and found that this is very common and often caused by dust partticle...

Can't do anything on my child's account

Hopefully someone reading this can help, because I have been trading emails with Customer Service and spending hours on this piece of s**t device and still can't get this fixed. We bought a Meta Quest 2 in December for our 11 year old. Initially, I w...

Quest 3 . Lost all games after factory reset

Hi, did a factory reset and now all games are gone from my headset. When I go to the meta app on phone to launch, it states game is already on headset? When I check the apps via settings on headset they are not there and I have the blue circle contin...

Get back child account

Hi, I am going crazy here... I have spent hours trying to get back my child's instagram account (that I am administering together with him) that has been connected to a meta account. There turned out to be a problem with the age with the meta account...

Unable to reset meta/oculus password, invalid credentials

I recently had to perform a fresh install of windows on my pc and when I tried to log back in to the oculus software, the password was not what I thought it was. I went through the password reset at auth.meta.com and got as far as receiving a code at...

Lacrossev by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Support ticket emails, have NO LINK to actual ticket

When I get emails from Meta Quest Support ticket - There is no link to the actual ticket - So I do not know what thread in the forum i relates to. (Mail from support@notification.metamail.com / Meta Quest Support)1. Have a look at the screen shot.2. ...

Screenshot 2024-01-13 210748.png

Charging Troubles, Quest 2 and Quest Pro

Hello,I've been having some strange charging behavior with my Quest Pro and Quest 2. When in use, the battery will charge and go to 100% as expected when using the PC quick charge feature as well as my battery banks. However, I bought an Anker 45w ch...

Resolved! Controllers Losing connection

Ever since I starting using the rechargeable batteries that came with the Mata charging dock, mt controllers intermittently lose connection. Could be a coincidence on the timing but seems unlikely. Anyone having this issue?

Games are gone

I hadn't used my quest much for quite some time and when I got a new phone I decided to connect it to my oculus and I now see that I have no apps on my account. I then found that I appear to have to factory reset my oculus to connect to my new phone ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 not charging

Hello! I got my quest 3 on my birthday back in Nov, it’s only been 2 months since i’ve had it. Today my dad wanted to use it, but to our surprise when we plugged it in to get it charged up a little, it wouldn’t charge. There’s no indicator that it’s ...

Gnasherr by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Denied access to my Meta facebook

Hello I’m trying to access my Meta facebook account but because of some activity on my Vr it’s denied me and says my account has been suspended. Even though I’ve submitted my identification card

kayden306 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wanting to share with a friend

I want my friends to see my home menu bar because I want to watch a movie with them but they can’t see the web browser because it said that it is private and I want to know if I can show them or if I just have to find a different way

SpidaSimp by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My mic is not working

So my mic is not working in only one game (gorilla tag) and I have made sure all my permissions are on and there is nothing in game saying my mic is not working. I Know my mic is working because it works in everything else but just not this. Thanks f...

USB 3.0 problems with my quest 2

Hello, I'm a quest 2 owner and for some reason, whenever I connect my quest 2 to my pc with USB 3.0 (through the USB hub and the motherboard), it constantly disconnects and reconnects (indicated by the connected and disconnected sfx). Whenever I'm us...

Cant post on meta boards

Keeps telling me that i lack priveleges to post comments - no idea why - maybe because im a tad critical?Main problem im having is the **bleep** guardian walls coming on all the time, even when im no where close to the boundary lines.

Jasano by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary accounts issues

Hi folks looks like i am not the only one having this issue…trying to add second account (which i mistakenly added asgards wrath to) go through usual process, but always end up on the screen saying finish on another device!tried everything i can see ...

malraff by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiplayer issue in Elven Assassin

I have an original Quest and a new Quest 3. I created a second account for the Q3 and made sure both accounts are friends but when I create a multiplayer game using either headset, the other one cannot see it in the list. In fact, the old Quest rarel...

Can't change profile picture to custom image

I'd like to be able to use a custom image as my profile picture on oculus, but no matter what I try the app simply will not load anything from my camera roll. I've granted all permissions, Uninstalled and reinstalled, etc. I don't have a PC so I can'...

Labels