Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Quest Pro Speaker Crackling and buzzing

Greetings, I have had the Quest Pro for a few months now and have just noticed a bad buzzing and crackling in the left speaker . Seems to be worse with bass-heavy audio. It does get better as I turn down the volume significantly, but not completely. ...

Brannicus by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Updates

I have a Quest 2 and I can't seem to update to version 50. There is no option for me to update my software. please help.

Frozone64 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Won’t Open Guardian

Every time I turn my oculus on it goes straight to the home environment and when I go to set my boundary it doesn’t work.

Referrals dissapeared.

I went to France for a couple of days and whilst I was there I lost the refer to friends button on games. As I am on the quest pro and don't own a quest 2 this is how I accessed my referrals page and had maxed out the referrals for this year but was ...

DazzyVR by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Desktop store not working

I am trying to purchase a game for a gift. I input the email and message and hit submit. The screen appears to be processing but is stuck there. It does the same on my phone.

Resolved! 2 diff oculus not app shared

Hello, my son and I both have an oculus and I am the admin on mine, and he is the admin on his. We would like to app share but since it is required that both headsets have the same admin to do that, if he factory resets his oculus, what happens to th...

White dot

Hi there my Meta quest 2 has now developed a white dot on the screen that I can't get rid of. I have done the factory reset but still there when I play games and do everything with it. Its only a few weeks old and not bee used much because of this is...

My Rift S Won't Track my Sensors

I have tried everything that i have seen. Unplugging the cords from the computer, from the headset, blowing in the to mkae sure there is no dust. I have tried going to device manager and unistalling the Rift USB Hub and it didn't work. I've checked m...

Meta quest not pairing

I've factory reset the headset, Un installed appRemoved app from wifi and routerForgot device and app on phone Bluetooth Still getting error while pairing

Unable to log on

Vr headset says I need to log on. Go into meta account and will only allow me to log on with facebook account - which I have never had. Have set up an emaill accpunt on meta but this doesnt help.

Bu5hy by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus controller

When I was playing I tripped and cracked my controller. How would I get replacements? Can I get free replacements since I got my oculus at Christmas?

refund

Good morning, I bought a fullorice bonelab and after I refunded it and bought bonelab by referral code. So can I play bonelab while I waiting my refunded money cause it says what I cant play more than 2 hours in game.

Can't install oculus app

After a long time, i've decided i want to use my rift s again.the headset didn't power on though (a couple of months ago with my old gpu (RX580) it worked just fine. now i have a 3060ti and it stays black, no matter what i do. everything else is unch...

mpp86_0-1678586586493.png
mpp86 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pokarstars

Does anyone know why pokar stars will not load it stays on a black screen with only the loading dots and will not go any further ..??

Technical problems with my new Meta Quest 2.

So I'm having multiple problems with my new headset. Whenever I'm in a game, I would randomly get kicked out and sent back to the home for no reason, the screen would go black and the three dots appeared before sending me back to home. This is happen...

Oqulus quest 2 black screen

Hi, My son has a meta quest 2 for 9 months. He has problems with it since a few weeks, when he is playing gorilla tag ( the only game he playes ) after maybe 10 minutes the screen glitches, he gets kicked out the game and then you see yourself in the...

j3vuu by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The head set

A while ago I was playing my vr but there was a wierd smell coming from it I don’t think any liquid got on it but it smelt like pee and a little later and it just kept turning off randomly and now when I want to charge it it won’t turn the light to i...

No VR on roblox

Hello Everybody!Could you help me?I conneccted my Quest2 (with AirLink or cable, both works fine) to my Pc and ran Roblox Vr experience, but it doesn't show as Vr in my oculus; its shows just another opened window on my desk.Someone knows what´s matt...

JonoStay by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PC lagging

hey, my vr keeps lagging hard when i connect to my pc. how to solve this issue ? @MetaQuestSupport

Cannot log out

so i bought a used oculus and the idiot before us didn't log out of his account, I've tried to link my phone to the oculus so i can factory reset but i cant link my phone because apparently he still has his phone linked, so how do i unlink a phone an...

ta133bb by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest 2 No Access with Facebook Account

Hi Guys, hope you van help me.I got a Meta Quest 2 as a present a few days ago. When starting it for the First Time, i had to create an Oculus Account. in this Registration Procedure the oculus Account was connected to a Facebook Account. Now I am No...

sk_cheesy by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 left controller drift

Have tried doing all the suggested fixes - only had the set for less than a week but same has happened on other family sets too. Is there an online chat function instead of searching for answers and getting no where? Want to order a replacement but i...

Resolved! How to Change Email Address for Oculus Account?

My email provider is closing all their email services. So I had to sign up with a new provider. I see options for changing password and pin, but none for changing email address for our Oculus accounts. Is there any way to change our email addresses f...

Labels