cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't log into facebook

flimflamman72
Honored Guest

I used to have a vr capable pc and had used the pc oculus software without problems and had many pc vr games I bought through the oculus store. I got rid of my gaming pc a bit ago but recently subscribed to the shadow pc cloud pc service. I can play steam games just fine on my quest 2 using this service but when I went to install the oculus software I couldn't log in to my Facebook account, I'm assuming it's because I'm on a cloud service... so I tried to log in using the mobile site but now it's saying I've tried to log in too many times... and I've waited a few days and it still is saying this. any suggestions? 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey flimflamman72! We'd like to help with this. We just need you to send us a PM so we can collect more information. Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

KEZKHOU.ETH
Explorer

I see support just messaged you back a few minutes ago. Let us know what the outcome is, and what the resolution was if support is able to find one. This sounds like an issue other users that migrate from the the oculus desktop/pc software will most likely have as well.

Oculus support was able to unlink my Facebook and oculus accounts so I was able to log into the oculus pc software using my oculus account without any problems.