cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cyberreality are u ok?

Bobbuns
Honored Guest
Ive been sayin for ages where is my dk2. Every1 else got theirs and im still waiting for mine so i think cyberreality lost mine and hes gone away and not telling me. If anyone of u knowa what hes doing on the internet rite now and then bring him to me. Thank you! I will give u all a bitcoin each! xx
32 REPLIES 32

Nightauditor
Explorer
He is a forum moderator, not your personal assistant.

What has happened in the last week or so? Why are we spammed with idiotic posts like this?

We need to do something about this.

Bobbuns
Honored Guest
Well he turned up at my door 5 minutes ago with it so he was listening so hah i was right to ask him on here for it. Ya dnt ask ya dnt get, thats the motto.

museumsteve
Protege
Maybe you could learn to spell his name right for starters 😉

knack
Honored Guest
he are doing something more useful than hear kids crying, perhaps pairing his socks or perhaps looking at his office windows thinks in jump for stop hear all that pathetic comments.

then people ask why Oculus not visit or post in this forum.... :?
PD: yes my english its bad i known i5-4570 - Shaphire r9-290, win10-64

Nightauditor
Explorer
"Bobbuns" wrote:
Well he turned up at my door 5 minutes ago with it so he was listening so hah i was right to ask him on here for it. Ya dnt ask ya dnt get, thats the motto.

Jesus, "ya dnt ask ya dnt get.." are you 9 or something?

Bobbuns
Honored Guest
Well at the end of the day ur all just jealous, i even rang up my friend bill buns, and he said that ur jealous as well. Stop replying in all my threads, these are mine not yours, now get out before i ring up my 10 somalian soldiers and hav u all Shot by my firing squads!!

Please remember what cybereality has said in the past:

Do not respond to these threads.

We have now established what this member is doing, ignore it from now on.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

davidjc
Honored Guest
"knack" wrote:
he are doing something more useful than hear kids crying, perhaps pairing his socks or perhaps looking at his office windows thinks in jump for stop hear all that pathetic comments.

then people ask why Oculus not visit or post in this forum.... :?

Ah I see so customers and avid supporters are crying kids? This troll comment is pretty high on the troll scale.

zachhanke
Explorer
The influx of 13 year old kids on this forum is utterly disturbing.