cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game download stuck at step "5 of 5" when using the Oculus desktop application

Tryall12
Honored Guest

Hi. I try to install Robo Recall and GORN on my computer using the Oculus desktop app, so I can use Airlink to stream the game from my computer to my headset.

I already set a download path in my application settings and executed the oculus application with admin rights. 

Do you have a fix for it ? Thank you for your help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there. This does sound strange and we want to help figure this out with you to get you back in the game. Thank you for confirming that you've already executed the app with admin rights, as this helps us move on to other troubleshooting options! We would recommend checking your antivirus/firewall to make sure that it is not getting in the way, as it has for some of our users. If this issue still persists, please submit a ticket and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there. This does sound strange and we want to help figure this out with you to get you back in the game. Thank you for confirming that you've already executed the app with admin rights, as this helps us move on to other troubleshooting options! We would recommend checking your antivirus/firewall to make sure that it is not getting in the way, as it has for some of our users. If this issue still persists, please submit a ticket and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Tryall12
Honored Guest

Well, I reinstalled my oculus desktop application, and it's working well now. I didn't change anything (same install folders, same game folders, same settings), but the download can start now. 

I'm not sure what triggered this issue, but I'm glad I can start installing games now.

Hooray! We are happy to hear this. If ever you have any questions or concerns in the future, we will be happy to help you at https://support.oculus.com/. We wish you all the best!

oupachi
Honored Guest

Hey i Buy beat saber on the application oculus on m'y pc and now i try to instal it from the Desktop to Play without wire but on m'y oculus it s like i doesnt Buy the game .what can i Do ? Sorry for m'y english im french 

Hey Oupachi! We see you're unable to play Beat Saber on your Oculus headset after purchasing it for PC. At this time, Beat Saber is not available for cross-buy. This means it's only available to be played on the platform for which you purchased it. In order to play Beat Saber on your Oculus headset without being connected to your PC, you would have to purchase it on your headset. Thank you for reaching out to us.