cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game keeps on crashing

ExtravitorVaporwave
Honored Guest

I recently bought the walking dead Saint and sinners retribution everything was going fine at 1st The game randomly started to This crash Only happened on this game specifically Try to everything I restarted my headset I factory reset it and nothing seems to work please help m

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @ExtravitorVaperwave! We understand how the game crashing in between playing is causing you some trouble and discouragement. While we do want to do everything we can, but there are only so many things we can do to address this problem. You should discuss this issue with the developers because it will be one of them to better assist you with this. By using their Support Website, you can try to contact them.

We do suggest that you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to resolve your problem. If that doesn't seem to do the trick, hopefully contacting the support team for that game will give you some answers.

If you are having anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?