cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New games needed as people are getting bored now

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I think it's time meta updated some better games I mean for the price there ay much good games on there so come on meta u want people to buy this then work with us and get better games asap

2 REPLIES 2

Meta don't make the vast majority of the games, just as Microsoft don'tt make the vast majority of Windows games.

That's true, they license the publishers and developers to be able to put a game on their platform/store. Game developers need to start creating more involved and complex VR experiences for the Quest and even PC VR. I would love to be able to play a game like Cyberpunk 2077 in VR or why haven't we gotten Resident Evil 7 in VR on PC yet? PS4 players got to experience that great game in VR from jump street I believe. I want more complex VR games. I saw an article about programmers finding a technique to be able to pull a significant amount more of power or capability from the Quest 2 headset for native games, but I have yet to see anything tangible release from that. Hopefully as time goes on we'll be able to see better VR games for the native Quest 2/3 and PCVR scene.