cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Reduce Touch by £99

technoant
Honored Guest
Having bought my Oculus Touch directly from Oculus store for £189.00 only a week ago only to find today they have reduce the Oculus Touch by £90 - anyone know of a sales number so I can get a refund.
31 REPLIES 31

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Have you checked on the store for your credit ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

hoochyuk
Heroic Explorer
You'll get an email with £50 store credit 

technoant
Honored Guest
I've received an email for a Oculus 50 dollar credit, firstly I'm in the U.K. Hardly makes up for the £90 out of pocket within one week,  

Techy111
MVP
MVP
But if you noticed, touch was $189 and £189. Post brexit prices sadly. So in their way I suppose $50 is 50 quid 😞
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

technoant
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

But if you noticed, touch was $189 and £189. Post brexit prices sadly. So in their way I suppose $50 is 50 quid 😞

Actually I've just converted 50 dollars to British pounds and it works out at £64.05

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star

technoant said:

Techy111 said:

Actually I've just converted 50 dollars to British pounds and it works out at £64.05

Where the hell did you do that, $50 is about £40!

technoant
Honored Guest

technoant said:

Techy111 said:

Where the hell did you do that, $50 is about £40!

(1 GBP = 1.19070  USD)

Sax-a-boom
Rising Star
You're still not going to get more pounds than dollars are you?!!

technoant
Honored Guest

You're still not going to get more pounds than dollars are you?!!

I ain't gonna sit back and be ripped off by Oculus 
https://www.cnet.com/news/mending-the-rift-facebook-permanently-drops-oculus-price-by-200/