cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange light staying on

TomCat325
Level 2

I just put The oculus on my charger for the first time since I bought it it has since had an orange light that won't go off and the unit won't power on or do a hard reboot please someone help!

2 REPLIES 2

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and welcome! We'd like to extend a warm welcome to the Meta Community Family. We see you're having problems with your Meta device not charging, which we understand can be concerning because it prevents you from playing VR and enjoying your games/apps. We'd like to help you with this. To get started, could you please provide the following:

• Is the charging cable that came with your device or a different charging cable being used?
  • Is your charging cable plugged into a wall outlet, or is it plugged into a stitching cord?
  • Are you attempting to charge with a USB 3.0 cable via PC?

If these steps do not work, please PM us so that we can look into other options for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

DutchGuyMikey
Level 4

Known Quest 1 problem.

Keep the on button pressed for 30 seconds and it wil restart.