cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to disable voice chat on oculus 2?

kenzo1235
Honored Guest
Spoiler
We do not want voice chat, in any games. Is there a way to disable it? Not just mute my microphone, but we don’t want to hear other players. Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That's a great question, and I'd like to chime in on this! You can mute other players on Gorilla Tag. Use this direct link for the steps. Scroll to the bottom and click the toggle "Managing Playspace Best Practices." Here you'll find information on muting others.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I think this has to be done within each game as there's no way that the headset knows how to separate chat sounds from other sounds that the game is generating.

Are there particular games that you're interested in? Maybe it would be useful if we can make a list of games that have the function to mute selective people and globally mute everyone.

KPC_5
Honored Guest

Is there a way to mute all of the other players on gorilla tag?

That's a great question, and I'd like to chime in on this! You can mute other players on Gorilla Tag. Use this direct link for the steps. Scroll to the bottom and click the toggle "Managing Playspace Best Practices." Here you'll find information on muting others.

Can you please just say it? I'm sure it's not that hard

To mute all players, Voice comms can be disabled from the in-game computer.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?