cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift Library Noob Question

Bob_Tomas
Honored Guest

Hi, just got my Rift and loving it!

I have a basic problem. I downloaded Oculus Browser (for example) from the Oculus website and had to sign in with my Oculus account to do so. The Browser is now shown as "Purchased" and is in my Library online at Oculus. However, it does not show up in the Library on my PC (Oculus app) nor in the Rift Home screen. How do I transfer from the online library to the Rift  (sync the libraries)? 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

kojack
MVP
MVP
The Oculus Browser is a GearVR only mobile app. It isn't available for the Rift.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Bob_Tomas
Honored Guest

Got it thanks!

How do I browse the web with the Rift?

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can use normal web browsers with the Oculus Desktop on Dash. Make sure you have opted in to Core 2.0 Beta in the General Settings menu.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Bob_Tomas
Honored Guest
Thanks - I will check that out tonight!