cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing the headset

tagordy60
Protege

Can 2 people share the same headset ? With 2 dif accounts ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Yes! You're able to have multiple accounts on one headset, and share games from the primary account! I recommend purchasing all your games on one account, the primary account, and sharing them with the secondary account so that you don't have to purchase the games again on each account! Please check out this article to get more detail as to how to turn on and more about: Multiple accounts and app sharing! Here is another article with some useful information on multiple accounts and app sharing called Gather Your Party: Introducing Multi-User and App Sharing on Oculus Quest

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions! 

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

WootM4ge
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Yes! You're able to have multiple accounts on one headset, and share games from the primary account! I recommend purchasing all your games on one account, the primary account, and sharing them with the secondary account so that you don't have to purchase the games again on each account! Please check out this article to get more detail as to how to turn on and more about: Multiple accounts and app sharing! Here is another article with some useful information on multiple accounts and app sharing called Gather Your Party: Introducing Multi-User and App Sharing on Oculus Quest

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any questions! 

"They say that the best blaze burns the brightest when circumstances are at their worst."