This is dumb not being about to talk to anywon

c3marsh
Honored Guest

It will not let me create a new account and there is no won to talk to about it

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there c3marsh, we wanted to make sure that we reached out to you about your issue. We appreciate your patience, and we'll leave you a link so you can get the best information possible about making a new account here.

However if you are still having issues please don't hesitate to send us a message click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear @c3marsh, We want to confirm that every issue has been resolved for you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you are still experiencing issues.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Varmintbaby81
Explorer

It's spelled "one", not won. I hope Meta Support was able to help you get your situation sorted out. These days when people buy something like a VR headset, it is assumed they have a certain level of technical know-how and that they won't have issues like what you are experiencing. Typically someone not capable of figuring out a VR headset won't even be in the market for it. But, if Meta wants the general public to purchase one of these, they need to make it more accessible even to the technically challenged sector of our population. A  person who can't get their VR headset going won't have the idea to go look for a chat box on a website or to shoot support an email. They are looking for a phone number with someone to call and hold their hand through the process. I don't remember unboxing my Quest 2, but there should be a support number there in big bold letters if it's not already. You should be able to contact a support person quickly and easily. Just my 2 cents.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?