Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tribe XR DJ School - Looking for testers and feedback / PM for Key

Spyace
Honored Guest

Tribe in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3E8Z28ELmU

Hello!

I am a team member on Tribe XR, a virtual reality DJ learning platform. I myself am a beginner DJ, though I have been listening and playing music my whole life. We are in search of some testers who would be willing to take Tribe for a spin. We have partnered with DJ Ellaskins and are offering private lessons with him. However, he and other DJ’s have also recorded lessons for Tribe that can be accessed in-game. You can also load local mp3 files so that you can experiment with your own tracks. If you would like to test for us, PM me and I will send you a key. Currently, we only have Tribe working on Oculus, but a Vive version is in the works. As a part of the test, you will get a live 15-minute one-on-one lesson in VR to get you situated. I would love to get a conversation going and hear what you all think. The platform is being updated every day so there is a chance that your feedback will be implemented in the next update. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please ask away if you have any questions.

5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
This looks really cool. Good luck.

However, please only create one thread per topic. I delete the other one. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Spyace
Honored Guest
Hey, thank you for checking it out. I apologize for double posting, my intention was that hopefully more people would see it, but I didn't realize all posts can be seen on the discussions tab.

cybereality
Grand Champion
No problem. I understand. I used to DJ drum and bass back in the day, really like the look of the app.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Spyace
Honored Guest
Thanks, I appreciate that. Let me know if you would like to test it out. I can send you a key.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope you answer me even if 4 years have passed, I would love it.
I bought Tribe a couple of weeks ago and at first I liked it a lot, but there is one aspect that I think is fundamental for anyone, be it a DJ or a fan, and that is the possibility of recording a set, according to what I have tried the connection option through Oculus and use of OBS, it has a lousy quality in addition to the fact that both the Master and the Cue come out. The other option is through a headphone sound cable, the solution implemented for me is clumsy, a mono channel to hear the Master+Cue and the other to PC, Mono also seems incredible to me. I do not understand how in 4 years of existence of the product that are the current options. I have not tried the other through the mobile, but seeing the first solution I have not dared to try it. Are the development team aware of this important lack?
Thank you and regards