Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Linking my account

I bought the Quest and then made an account so it doesn’t register that I bought a device on this account; it’s on a guest account . Can I still link my Quest to this account ? I just don’t wanna buy games on this account and then not be able to use ...

Rift S won't connect

Hi guys I have an issue that is probably easy to fix but i haven't figured it out. I got my rift S not to long ago and I have downloaded the Oculus application and i get to the screen where it says "plug in your rift s" so I do and nothing happens it...

Auto Audio Switching

I use my own headphones since they sound better and are noise cancelling but it means I'm constantly switching my audio devices in windows from my speaker output to my headphones and then switching back when done. SteamVr does exactly what I want whe...

Oculus This Summer

Oculus headsets are taking gamers to a new world with VR. This summer starts from Summer Solstice, we expect Oculus to bring new versions of VR headsets using feedback from users.

kewpak19 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading taking forever

Hi! We got 2 Quests for the holidays for our kids. The one was super easy to get up and running. The other one has been downloading for hours now. I have no idea what it's downloading but is this normal? Thanks for your help! Dawn

Should I re-order?

I ordered a Rift S about 12 hours ago, order status still says nothing. I wasn't signed in when I purchased so do I have to re-order?

itsfork by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will a new purchase include the Vader game?

If the system is purchased before the 31st it includes the Vader game as long as the system is registered in 30 days. However current shipping time estimate mid-February. Will the game still be included if we can't register the system till then?

Setting up account for my child

HiWonder is someone can help here.I've bought my son (over 13) an Oculus Rift for xmas. I have just set up my own account (although I won't be using it...much!). What do I do for my son? Do I set him up a separate account and attach my credit card to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Mirror

All the tutorials I see for recording video from the Oculus (I have the Rift s) says to use Oculus Mirror to get the video to play to your computer monitor.Anytime I am using my headset the video automatically displays to my monitor. Am I missing som...

Almost 2020 and Oculus still doesn't allow game gifting.

Another year over and Still we don't have the basic functionality of Gifting games to people on the oculus store, this has been a basic function of Steam for more than a decade, Why Oculus? why on earth don't you want our money? I have over 10 close ...

default launcher location

When do we get the option the change the main location where the oculus app ist installing updates to. Every time oculus wants to make a update it says "not enought storage on C:/"

So... I was logged out WHILE TYPING A MESSAGE.

I swear, this is getting out of control! A few days ago, I was writing something in a thread. When I clicked "answer", the site told me it wasn't possible. I refreshed the page, and found out I was not logged in anymore. The forum literally logged me...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Sharing with Google Poly.

I uploaded a 3D painting I created with Tilt Brush to Google Poly, but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to share it with anyone. There is no share button on my paintings, but it's there when I go to other people's paintings. What gives?

xBox One

Hi I am new to VR - if I get the Rift can my kids play with it using xBox One?.

tuttyptr by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eye glasses

Can anyone tell me if you can use eye glasses with Oculus Quest? I wear progressive glasses because I cannot see anything up close. Thanks!

Zsolt

Oculus App Status...Can't reach Oculus service.Why?????!!!

Zsotyi75 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon - Followers/Community System ?

In the next few decades Horizon supposed to be the next big leading social network within the next leading computing platform. Will this be or have integrated some kind of social network system as we know from the last 2 decades? Instagram/YouTube co...

Yunoism by Sightseer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Russian language in Oculus ecosystem

Oculus's devices are not sell in Russia and there are no deliver from official Oculus website. So, why oculus are translating their products in Russian? Is that mean, that in a future, the products of Oculus will be available in Russia officially?

larynai by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blade and sorcery plus mods for it

I think Oculus should stop turning down quest games and accept more one that I really wanna see is blade and sorcery and it's mods such as Thor's hammer, mjolner. But Oculus don't turn down more games than you are accepting please put blade and sorce...

Resolved! Wearable AR headset - Passthrough

I read that the Passthrough mode is not intended for extended use. It seems like this mode could be usefully enhanced to support a wearable AR interface for a truly immersive experience that would allow you to interact with your own world. Does a wea...

PR0L0 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ships by?

The current ships by time is lower than when I ordered my unit. Are orders processed on a first come first serve basis? I.e I’ll get mine before someone that orders a unit today even though their ships by time is earlier?

Top Solution Authors
Labels