Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer Support Feedback

Hello my name is Andrew and I would like to thank Kairi and Finn for their help with fixing the Tracking issue I had.I couldn't reply to my Ticket anymore so I decided to make a Discussion, I hope that's okay with you guys.Thank you so much for your ...

LooiC by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Live-streaming/recording videos with oculus quest?

I had a twitch channel in which I'm thinking about streaming oculus quest games in the future. And sometimes, I wanna clip some moments so that I can upload to my twitch channel. So is there a way I can live-stream & record gameplay with oculus quest...

Oculus Rift Headset Audio Problems

Oculus Rift has to go back to the drawing board to make a more productive headset. It's too flimsy especially when there are wires running inside the back strap of the headset connecting to the left and right headphones. Oculus Rift is not cheap $$40...

Punpla1 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Medium Snowman Sculpting Contest

☃️ It's that time of the year! ☃️☃️ Join us for the Snowman Sculpting Contest! ☃️Download the base snowman model from the Medium Feed and start sculpting! This year, we're hosting two categories: 1) Beginner: Decorate the snowman2) Advanced: Build a ...

o1g88y1pg9v2.png
naycorn by Heroic Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Am I alone?

I experience VR headset for a few months now. I like to see those 360 pictures from around the world. Many times I'm looking at them sitting on a turning chair to easily see all around, but sometimes I prefer to see them when I'm sitting in a cosy re...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

htcvive

i want to know if there a date for version for the htcvive? i tried revive but its not working.

PureSoul by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

So, I bought an XBox One

I'm looking to switch my 1080p projector to a 4k projector. I needed a 4k Bluray player. PS4 failed to deliver this so I replaced by old PS3 with an XBox One X. Only choice if you're a Home Theater enthusiast.So, why do I bring this up in a VR forum?...

MowTin by Expert Trustee
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos

VR unattainable?

I recently had the opportunity to test fly the Rift in a flight simulator and was really impressed by the immersive experience. I was also impressed by the quality of the hardware and software interface for the Rift. Unfortunately, I had to return th...

ECMO01 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change my Oculus photo?

Hey folks. I just purchased my new Oculus so I'm new to the community, and my account. How do I change my photo on my Oculus account?

swb2734 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prey Typhoon Hunter DLC to arrive December 11th.

The VR updates are an addition to DLC package Prey: Mooncrash which arrived during the summer. The first is Typhon Hunter, adding a multiplayer element to the single-player experience. This isn’t a standard team deathmatch affair, instead, one player...

KlodsBrik by Expert Trustee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sixense showing things at VRX18

I know nothing about it, just saw it on twitter.A 50's style scifi gun with a hydraulic/pneumatic hose and a giant tracker on the CV1?Seriously, that cable is damn thick.

5ben4w289sh4.jpg qzoeokkgrv7l.jpg
kojack by MVP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

{Serial#} does not appear to be tied to your Rift bundle

I had someone "apply for warranty" on my behalf earlier this year for a faulty touch controller since I'm outside the US. I say it in quotes because I'm beginning to doubt he actually did it properly, though he did send me back a new touch controller...

Looks like RTX got a big boost in one of their games

Not bad for early early access to the tech. Less than a few months of it out and already a 50% performance boost. Wait the stander 6 to 12 months and I wonder if RT is the way to go? I know they can increase performance another 25% with a few more tr...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does foveated rendering affects motion perception?

Hi there!Foveated rendering promises high performance and/or increased visual quality perception by reducing the rendering resolution in the periphery of the retina, outside the fovea. At first, this seems to be a great idea, since the fovea is where...

FunKing by Expert Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Piggy back another headset

I would like to know if its possible to piggy back a second headset or to use something like drone fpv goggles with a 3d HDMI input to share the experience. One headset and sensors would be controlling the experience e.g. flying round in google earth...

Philm1702 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

an idea for how to reduce cpu load

take the full amount of pixels, reduce the resolution by half, upscale the picture by 2 adding sharpening before resizing, repeat picture similar to the vive asw.the result is 45 fps doubled to 90 fps, and the 45 fps is half the resolution.to repeat ...

New varifocal VR tech

https://www.roadtovr.com/lemnis-demonstrates-latest-varifocal-lens-tech-new-vr-headset-prototype/amp/Quote from articleVerifocal’ VR Kit by LemnisUnlike Oculus’ recently teased varifocal headset prototype, which couples eye-tracking with a moving dis...

Microsoft secures $480 million HoloLens contract from US Army

I've been defending Microsoft's AR/VR efforts for some time, and I wondered if and when they would finally step up. Seems that time is now.The US Army has awarded Microsoft a $480 million contract to supply the military branch with as many as 100,000...

Where is Oculus located?

HelloI'm a guy from Denmark who is wondering where the product would get shipped from? If I bought the Rift on this website, will it ship from the US or EU?

Chrissoy by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games pre-loaded with Oculus quest?

I'm planning on getting Oculus quest later. But I'm not sure if it'll come included with games pre-loaded for the quest as the rift did. (Robo Recall. Lucky's tale and other stuff) So is the quest gonna include some games pre-loaded when you set up t...

Booting Directly into Virtual Desktop

I have recently downloaded the virtual desktop app and it is great. I am limited for space in my house so I no longer have a computer desk. So I love using this feature while sitting on the couch. My pc is always hooked up to my tv, but I would get l...

kevilay by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Oculus Rift Headsets, 1 PC..... Help!

Do I just connect both headsets to the same computer and we are good? Can I use a hdmi splitter to connect 2 hdmi signals to one hdmi connection? Need some help with all this....

NorkDorf by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Geforce 2080Ti, VR Resolution & FPS Question?

Does anybody have any Idea what screen resolution a Geforce 2080Ti would be capable of in VR? Obviously running at 90FPS if that's what is needed for good VR? Would one of these cards be capable of 2k or 4k at 90 FPS without other things like Foveate...

RedRizla by Honored Visionary
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Steam Games

HiCan anyone tell me what I have to do in order to play a steam game on my oculus rift. This is all new to me. Many Thanks,Norman

chaltun by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels