Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Tray Tool not working

Hopefully someone can help me. I searched through some of the pages and couldn't find an answer.I started Oculus Tray Tool and under the Log Window it says "Exception on Startup: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."So my games libra...

GORN reset

so I booted up my rift one day and went to play GORN which I had beaten all the champions and unlocked all the weapons but all of a sudden when I logged in my save only had two weapons unlocked and only 4 of the champions beaten no idea why this happ...

T-I-X by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Persistent desktop position in Home 2.0

Is it possible that the desktop can be made permanently persistent? So that at the next Oculus Home visit, the desktop is still there at the exact same position? Each time I pin the desktop or a teared out window in my Home, then start a new experien...

Windlands 2 Official Trailer

Return to the world of Windlands, alone or with friends. Armed with grappling hooks and a bow, soar through the ruins of a fallen world. Embark on a journey to destroy the gigantic titans and save the world from an ancient danger.Features- Grappling ...

NerveGear, A Reality Not Far Away

Here I was, sailing the deep seas of the internet and are suddenly encounter a blog that caught my attention. I started looking threads and found one on the NerverGear, the helmet that can take you to the virtual world of anime Sword Art Online. My g...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What would YOU do with a spare Rift setup?

Partially wanting advice because I find myself in this situation, partially just curious what other people would do.Say you had an entire extra rift bundle on top of the one you're actively using, including touch controllers and a pair of sensors; Wo...

CrashFu by Consultant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

This Weekend is Free Weekend for my game Mecha Rushdown

Hi Everyone!Just wanted to highlight that I'm having a Free Weekend of my PvP Mech Fighting game Mecha Rushdown this weekend!!Actually is started already as they start it on Friday mornings!Have a look at my game play video and maybe try it out if yo...

Fredrum by Expert Protege
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looks Like CBS Have Killed The Stage 9 TNG Enterprise Project

Saw this on the Vive sub-Reddit earlier. Their website just displays a message saying 'Live long and prosper', their sub-Reddit has gone private and their discord is dead.So annoying when copyright owners kill fan projects such as this. :angry: :cry:

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Status of Oculus GO Market Penetration

Some leaked reports suggest that the Oculus GO has seen shipments* in the region of 289,000 (this was in July).Do you all think this is accurate? - and if so, what do you put the mixed take up down too?Note - * = this only includes Western shipments ...

myc5pkeaa092.png
kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensor setup bullshit.

What the actual fuck are these demands that we need to have for our sensor. I am one of the pre-order buyers of the rift CV1. I've had some "issues" during setup but never so much. Now I have my 3rd sensor for a while, same thing. No issues. Now I pr...

Creating a custom faceplate for the CV1 (without a 3D printer)

Some of the reasons for wanting to create your own faceplate :- You broke your faceplate and sent it for repair.- You want to try increasing your field of view.- You can't fit your glasses into the CV1's default faceplate.Part 1 : Creating a paper pr...

HiThere_ by Superstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Oculus Remote included in Oculus + Touch package?

I just received and configured an Oculus Rift + Touch. It works well, but in the Apollo 11 Game, the first step is to press a button on the Oculus remote which did not come in the package I received. Is it missing or is it something I have to purchas...

Thyphoon by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ready to buy new card help!

Folks, need some proper help!Come Into a few quid and want to upgrade. System Is running : i5 3570k O/C to a stable 4.4 GHZ. Currently running with a GTX 1060 6gb. 16gb of 1600 RAM, win 7 pro 64 bit. Will my system be bottlenecked If I buy a 1080 or ...

What's required for a steering wheel?

Hello, I've got a Razor Pro that has three USB ports so they're all taken with the headset and sensors with the Rift.I've never seen how a wheel is attached so how does that work?Do I need to add more USB ports to my PC to accommodate what I would as...

Ducati07 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken side pieces and how to prevent them

Hi,I just ran into an issue that I believe to become a problem for some of you long-time Oculus Rift users. After two years of frequent usage, the "telescope hinges" of my Oculus Rift broke away, seemingly from the inside. As I do not have another ex...

alszn13ikq78.jpg oqid2zrfisl5.jpg vfylgxct9tpl.jpg

Oculus Medium Artist Spotlight + 3D Print Giveaway!

We're honored to host Senior Concept Artist, Robin Chyo in our monthly Facebook Live Artist Spotlight on Friday, September 14th, 2018 at 1pm PT. During the stream we’ll talk with Robin about how he uses Medium for concept art. We'll be giving away a ...

2ul7z0pci7et.png
naycorn by Heroic Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reporting bugs within games

Good afternoon,How do I report bugs in VR games? E.g. I am playing Arktika.1 and I ran into a bug halfway through a level that would not allow me to teleport to any location. I went to the developer's website but did not see any support or report a b...

NetXRacer by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund problems

I have received 2 approved refunds, but I still haven't gotten the money, is there a reason for this? Am I not doing something right?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Republique VR not downloading and installing

Good day, can someone please assist or advise me, I purchased the Republique VR game 4 times. I tried downloading it 10 times and wasted 12GB of data bundle, it only downloads 1.5GB then pops up Intallation failed, any idea what could be the fault? I...

Prem1980 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

What can you do in the Climb VR

I bought a 40$ game and I was kind of expecting more than just climbing, kinda like airgliding in the trailer, or at least something. Won't it get repetitive and my rule of a dollar for each hour wont get to 40 hours?

[Question] VR sit and look experiences

Hi all, my kids caught me playing VR and are really excited to check it out. They are not quite up to using the controllers yet so I'm looking for something like the DreamDeck. Basically something that is largely sit and look. Any suggestions?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"So Moss Is Out For Oculus".....Say WHAT!!!??

Hey you, yes you. Stop right there, drop what what you're doing, go to the Store and buy Moss right now. No, not later, now. Why you ask? and who are you to tell me what's what? Only because.....Moss is one of the best game ever!!! And remember, lazy...

7u9bszn2tsst.jpg
Top Solution Authors
Labels