Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Touch as VR objects; Foot Trackers

Does anybody think it would be possible to use these 'VR objects' as foot trackers for games such as vrchat? Correct me if I'm wrong but since the touch can be used like vive pucks now, this would be possible right?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

E3 Bingo 2018

Wow, its that time again - and why not start the build-up to E3 2018 with a little of our Show Bingo. Listed are just a few of the speculations that may come true on the vast LA show floor - guess which are correct to win a prize:[1] - Microsoft will...

kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Arcade

I REALLY like the idea of having a virtual cabinet in front of me for playing some old games...but....Why is there still no back button to exit a cabinet and switch over to another one? Am i missing something? Do i really have to exit the app all the...

Eispfogel by Expert Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vr apps games prices for Argentina

Dear Teams of Oculus and Samsung Gear VR. The price of the uss dollar grew 30% in a few days. So it is impossible to buy apps and games at this prices. Please try to provide discounts for Argentina and put the prices in Pesos Argentinos.Netflix did i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pinball FX2 vr season 2 released

Why o why did I buy the sodding game on steam  not only does it use steam vr not native there is no sign of the new tablesFingers crossed it will come but for now it is on oculus store already E.TJawsBack to the futureRift and gohttps://www.oculus....

Poster of the Week Reward Program

Starting today, active and leading forum members will get rewards for their participation.All you have to do is contribute to the forum and interact with other members and you will gain points.You can see if you made it on the leaderboard by checking...

j87fe3mprshb.jpg

Oculus GO day one buy - YES or NO?

Some say May 1st, it might be later but either way it's soon. My question is, will you buy as soon as they become available (or as soon as you are able to) or will wait for some reviews or until the price drops or some other reason. If you don't want...

My oculus rift is screwed..

The left side stopped producing sound. The worst part is, it's not a problem in the left ear piece, but with the headset itself, because I have swapped the two ear pieces, and the left side yields no sound whichever earpiece is attached to it, wherea...

Embedded Browser Unity Plugin for Gear VR

Hi there,I'm looking for embedded browser for GearVR to be use in my application.the idea is I want the browser to be work inside my 360 environment application and want to access the simple click on the link using gaze or controller.I'm not able to ...

Best place for info on what PC to build?

New to this forum, and I can't figure out where to get PC build recommendations. I assume there is a lot of info already in here somewhere?Specifically, I'm looking for info on how to build a (for-the-most-part) silent living room computer that will ...

ShelZuuz by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Carmack: New 5K × 5K Mobile VR Playback

Another great thing for GO owners to look forward to enjoying: 5Kx5K viewing!(Or 10K for you Pimax fans)This is great news for Gear VR owners as well.John Carmack, Oculus’ CTO, has revealed work on a new VR video playback technology which he says is ...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 17 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cambio de tarjeta gráfica

Hola a todos, mi nombre es Leonardo. Tengo una duda: mi equipo tiene un ryzen 7 1700, 16 gb de ram y una gtx 1050ti. Funciona perfectamente. Hoy he instalado una gtx 1080ti y no noto ninguna mejora gráfica. He desinstalado los controladores anteriore...

vr46td by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't decide, Vive or Oculus. Few questions.

Hi all,I've been an owner of the DK2 ever since it was released. Now, having experienced VR with hand trackers over at a friends place, I would like to upgrade my set to either an Oculus Rift + Touch or an HTC Vive. My DK2 is hardly supported in game...

NibGames by Honored Guest
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I force games that use the "remote" to accept touch input?

I have the Rift with touch controllers (experimental 2 sensor 360 setup, works great), but when I get into a game that requires the "remote", I can't do anything with the touch controllers and have to dig out the "remote". Is there any way to coerce ...

boystorm by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy way to switch to Notepad or other windows while playing?

Patiently waiting for my new gaming system to be built and shipped to me, so I haven't actually used an Oculus Rift yet, but was wondering - is there some way to be able to access content outside of a game quickly/briefly?Like when I play regular PC ...

nidania by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm so fu..en jealous of e3 games because....

I CAN'T PLAY THEM IN VR!!!! Don't Get Me wrong I love my rift, go and Playstation vr. I understand mainstream will be the answer someday. But still there are do many triple a games at e3 that would be kick as in vr. Can you imagine if vr was the bigg...

inovator by Consultant
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where are the RSS Feeds?

The how to guide says "RSS feeds are available on a per category basis. Click "Categories" on the top menu, then click the orange wave icon on the right next to the category you wish to follow. " I don't see any "orange wave icon"

RickyJack by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pinball Arcade crisis

They are losing the license for williams and bally tables, you can only buy these tables for 15 or so more days.Back on DK2, someone made a VR plugin that allowed the Pinball Arcade to work in DK2. No movement on that for CV1.My question is, would th...

danknugz by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happened to VR on Xbox One X?

It wouldn’t be a big deal if Microsoft hadn’t made VR compatibility a key pillar of the Xbox One X, currently the most powerful console on the market, but when Phil Spencer announced it a few short years ago under the moniker Project Scorpio, VR was ...

kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

The DK2 "Screendoor-MOD" discussion thread.

So i Made this thread to discuss the Modding of the rift to get rid of the Screendoor effekt. Way back a few guys modded their DK1 with Foil to get rid of it...Im talking about the Mod with the laminating pouches about 6 Month ago.Anyone tried it on ...

nicorose by Honored Guest
  • 58 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant seem to switch off ASW!

Apologies if this has been answered before but I cant seem to switch off Asynchronous Space Warp! Every time I disable it in the debug tool I find that after using the Rift it is automatically back at 'auto'! I cant see a save settings button either....

sdplayer by Expert Protege
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels