Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

WARNING - Guru3D.com DDU install contains virus Vigram.a !!!

My Win10 Defender caught this today after installing to latest DDU on their own website! (cleared it but had about 5 instances of it)https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.htmlhttps://www.securityspyware.com/vigram-a...

rbxvk622fmxn.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Start location - Oculus dash 2.0

Hi there,Out of interest, can we change default start spot when firing up the dash?The middle of the room is so boring, I'd love to set it by the 2 sofas looking at the ships...Would just blow my friends minds when it starts there...99% of the time m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Maximum non active USB cable?

Hi, I'm trying to wall mount my Oculus Rift sensors, I've not measured how long the cables will need to be yet but I'm just wondering how long my USB 2 and 3 cables can be before I'll need to get an active USB cable as they seem to be a bit more expe...

Oculus and itunes.

A few months ago I had no problem playing itunes movies on virtual desktop (big screen beta etc..) with no problems but now its just a blank screen. I think I may have had an older version of itunes so perhaps the DRM wasnt geared towards VR. Does an...

Banyans by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift on A10 A7890K and Geforce 1050TI

Goodevening, With much doubts I sold my Playstation and VR today. For some extra money. Because I’m gonna buy a Rift which I will probably get tuesday or wednesday. I was just wondering it someone could get it running on a A10 7890K CPU and a 1050TI ...

Suggestion regarding the Guardian System

Hello Guys ! ! So, some people like me might achieve to have a full-room scale VR in a tight narrow area by optimizing the sensor position etc, and sometimes, I punch the wall because I'm too much into the action and loose track of exactly where I am...

Gouyou by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More myopic reporting from pundits

Opinion piece onCNET:It's time to break up with VRCommentary: More than two years into the current virtual reality era, it feels like we've hit a brick wall.From the article: “Virtual reality may yet become a massive mainstream hit, but it's not goin...

KatWalk is back with a mini version

check katwalk website.Preorder this week for half the price.this version seems to be a huge roller bearing with the platform in the middle.probably very noisy system but also more compact than the bulky original.website list also a Katwalk Junior, bu...

nosys70 by Expert Protege
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brass tactics - what are your strategies?

its been a while since I’ve played any games like brass tactics. I have lost in the campaign mode a few times now and I wondered what tactics people use to win? What units do you favour and how do you employ them?Personally ive favoured building tank...

Problem with my password

So im trying to buy a game but i need a pin to do so and i need a password to create a pin so when i try and create a password it sends me an email and when i click on it, it says that the link is expired or already used. What do i do?

First look at Windlands 2

This video was taken from EGX REZZED at London over the weekend. PsyGames showed the latest build of the game - and were one of only three VR products on the show floor (no appearance from Sony PSVR!)[Note - just for transparency, PsyGames is a clien...

kevinw729 by Honored Visionary
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coachella VR - you should give this a try

So I just saw on Youtube that Coachella was streaming live from the event and I noticed they had a "VR" live stream; I was intrigued to check this out. I downloaded YoutubeVR on Steam and just now watched it for about a half hour. I have to say this ...

a quick question about choose

Lông mi quá ngắn khiến đôi mắt trông kém duyên thiếu thu hút? Bạn đang đau đầu vì mỗi ngày phải mất rất nhiều thời gian để gắn lông mi giả? Dưới đây, chúng tôi có vài tip nhỏ giúp bạn tự gắn mi giả ngay tại nhà trong vòng "một nốt nhạc".Cách gắn lông...

phanhuyen by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nausea in CV1 but not in DK2

hey guys!i've been wondering what would be causing this... i owned a DK2 and i had zero nausea with it... i could play games for hours without any issues.but now with CV1 i have a little bit of dizziness after a few minutes playing... google earth is...

aledmb by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hdmi

Ive got 1 hdmi port and on my gpu i have 4 other ports. i have possibly identified them as display ports? i have an hp omen 870-290. will these ports worl if i use an adapter?could i just switch between tv and rift for my hdmi port

odst1337 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why does my 3rd sensor keep saying (Undefined)!?!?

Hello Oculus Rift users so I have an Asus p8 p67 Le motherboard and Asus strix 1060 GPU I-5 2500 K CPU 16 gigs of RAM DDR3 my 3rd sensor will connect but then start wigging out making the notification noise when you plug anything into the USB port tw...

Oculus Store Problem

Hi,I've got a problem with the Oculus Store. If iturn on my Rift, I get an Error-Message in the Store.On my Desktop (without Rift on my head) there is no Problem with the Oculus Store... only in VR (with the Rift on my head).What can i do?

1Sudo by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pupillenabstand erweitern, hat jemand eine Idee ?

Hallo Rifter,ich meine damit nicht den Abstand, den man mit dem rechten Schieberegler an der Brille ändern kann ! Ich habe letztlich festgestellt, dass ich markant schärfer sehe, wenn ich die Brille ca. 0,5 mm vom Gesicht wegziehe/von den Augen. Habe...

Samsung gear vr and oculus rift

I know this maybe a stupid question but here goes. When I buy content off the oculus store with my gear vr can I play games with my friend who owns a oculus rift?

Was Oculus Touch "rushed to release" ?

The Oculus Touch hand-controllers were released in December 2016. As we enter the second Quarter of 2018, I'm curious as to how many of you may perceive the release of Touch.Most "official" dialogue about Oculus Touch revolves around Oculus referring...

Zenbane by MVP
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

From other Suns - After getting to earth

I can get to earth pretty often, but I get annihilated pretty quickly after that by small alien ships. How do I get the shields that the commander said I was supposed to get? I have gotten to the Mothership, but when I clicked on it to go to it, inst...

iamnivek by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Vive Pro :D !!

Not looking good in the news ..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5DV5zFKlU

• 20 replies
  • 2 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels