Talk VR
Bring your favorite tips to share or join general discussions about the VR industry, Meta Quest and the latest gadgets and accessories for VR.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

All games should have teleport option if possible

Everyone that I know who plays VR will not play games that do not include teleport or something like From Other Suns locomotion. Maybe it is because we are mostly middle aged, but whatever the reason, VR sickness is a huge problem among my gamer frie...

goreroad by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Vorpx is it a buy?

I love and crave more games like skirim vr. Can anyone tell me how difficult vorpx is to set up and use and what to expect from games on the list that can be used with it. From what I understand a regular controller is what is needed most of the time...

inovator by Consultant
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

TriDef VR any good?

Has anyone used Tridef VR? I have VorpX, but some people say TriDef VR is better and has a bigger library..

RedRizla by Honored Visionary
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xbox controller no roll sensor - Answered, Thanks !

EDIT got the Xbox 360 "Speed Wheel" confused with the controller, apologies.The CV1 Xbox controller has no roll sensor like the Xbox 360 Speed wheel. For example Project Cars, awesome driving sim, setup for the you have to steer with the JOY Stick, c...

WG1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Funny wings

Does anybody know what the viewpoint is in funny wings? Are you inside the cockpit like Ultrawings?

[SOLVED] Headset usb and hdmi not recognized SOLVED

Hello,I desperatly need help. I updated windows 10 and nvidia drives. After the update the rift stopped working.. again. (I have had sensor problems earlier after windows update.) I managed to get the sensor working by following these instructions:ht...

FOV

I'm sure many have experiment with the Oculus with regard to the FOV.I, myself have been experimenting with the VRCover facial interface, wearing it without any of the padding ,of course not the comfiest experience ever....but the increase of FOV is ...

lansraad by Protege
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

A big HELLOOOO!!!!

Just gotta say a big hello to all my Oculus Rift brothers and sisters. I'm new to this, and keen to make connections with all the grown ups out there, who have been gaming since the eighties. All that sci-fi stuff is now coming to life.. "The future ...

For account and payment ?

HiSorry I don't know in which category asking my request.I use only e-cards for paying because I never, never, never give my real credit card number online ( It doesn't exist a fortress being impregnable) and as you surely knows, e-cards are only ava...

jef32 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to turn off the Oculus Sensors?

Without pulling out the USBs?I find myself recentering a lot in Assetto Corsa due to my chair moving when braking. I know if the senors arent connected my head will be always locked, yet still able to look around.I don't what to be pulling out the US...

Magzire by Protege
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra lagging on steam games

Cheers.Yesterday i bought Oculus rift, and it's works fine, even gorgeus on demo game, and tutorial.But today i tried launch games on steam, and received incredible lags on steam games, such subnautica or rick and morty game.So incredible, that i sti...

I'm new to from other suns and lost my hackatron

I was using my hackatron on something to get supplies and it just disappeared. I'm not sure if you can take peoples items because I think someone stole it some dude named EvileBob appeared and my hackatron disappeared from the machine and he just lef...

Reetman52 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus coupon

hello,I receved the 15$ of oculus coupon but when i try to buy a video games whose cost 10$ i can't buy with the oculus coupon he just propose me the credit card or PayPal. How can i use the oculus coupon without credit card ?

aile68570 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Go

Hi, I do not own an Oculus product yet but I will as soon as your Go model is released it is my dream to have a headset that doesn't require a phone because my phone does not have a Gyroscope and it is also a headset I can afford! If you guys could g...

Rift vs WMR - a Newbie's take.

I'm sure that there's been plenty of Oculus VS ..... I'm going to add to that, from a *New* VR user.I have a Dell WMR Headset as well as my CV-1Comfort-wise I prefer the Rift. It just fits my head better, however, Dell gets points for flip up visor, ...

GPU Crash with latest drivers on Nvidia Geforce GPUs

Nvidia just published a hotfix for their latest Geforce GPU drivers that were crashing a lot of application. You can find the details and download over here : https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1038920/geforce-drivers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-...

Cant reachOculus (Again)

So ive just tried to launch Oculus today (15/3/18) and I'm getting the runtime error again. Ive already done the fix patch and oculus has sinceupdated but we seem to have the same problem gain. Anyone else?

bizjer by Expert Protege
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duo Deals..

Keep them coming a great way to get 2 great games at a great price. Arizona Sunshine/Superhot VR is seriously good deal. Both Games are Top 10 of All time Games.

Oculus Medium Artist Spotlight + 3D Print Giveaway!

We're honored to host Bay Raitt in our monthly FB Live Artist Spotlight on Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 1pm PT, live on our Oculus Medium Facebook page! During the stream we’ll talk with Bay about his creative process in VR! We'll be giving away a 3D ...

pexx9ahai7ri.png
naycorn by Heroic Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

A new crash again

HiSince some minutes, my Oculus doesn't work anymore. This time, the soft is launching but it doesn't find the Oculus device. I've reverted the date to yesterday and it works again, monday 12 march. No, false alert, that runs !

jef32 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Top Solution Authors
Labels