cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Pair Quest 2 to PC

zekev
Level 3

Greetings Friends.

I am brand-new to the Quest2 and a 3+ year novice at Unity. My intention is to simply Build-and-Run an app from Unity to the Q2. I've failed at that, being stuck here: NoneDetected.png.

I've tried and failed at sideload. In attempts to enable Developer Mode in the app, my 5-digit code never appears and 'automatically detected' never pairs. Unity-to-Q2 or sideload, either would be fine, i just want to be able to test my own rudimentary games from Unity on the Q2.

I don't want to be melodramatic, but if someone could PLEASE solve this fro me, i'll name my first-born child after you (which will piss her off since she just turned 34).  :0  

Thank You so much for any help. -k

1 REPLY 1

laurisD
Level 4

Hi,

First, have you put your headset on when building ? You need to agree inside the helmet for building your app. Then try to follow a tutorial on Youtube and see if you can build your app.

here is the link for settings of your project : Tech Note: Unity Settings for Mobile VR (oculus.com)

Finally, if it doesn't work install SideQuest on your PC, build your app in an APK file on your PC and install it on your helmet with SideQuest, there is a lot of tutorials online.

Don't change her name, just mark my answer as a solution and give me a kudo 😉