cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go Media Streaming

EvilFischi
Explorer
Hi folks
I use four video streams to be displayed at four screens in my sceen. Those videos are about 2:45 minutes long and three of them have a datarate of 2MBits/s and a resolution of 700x500 and one has a rate of 3MBit and a resolution of 1300x500.
They all start at the same time but at around 1:50 playtime some of the streams freeze whiile the others continue to play.
Now I have launched the project to an other oculus go (both the 32gb versions) and there everything works without any freezes.

Can anybody explain me where those freezes come from? Are my videos too long? Is the Bitrate or resolution too high?

Greetings_EvilFischi
2 REPLIES 2

EvilFischi
Explorer
@imperativity
They are running on 25 frames per second, use the h.264 codec, have a Bitrate of 2038kBit/s and have the following resolutions: 1344x420,  1344x504 and two are 672x504. And the 1344x420 has also audio with 317kBit/s in stereo with 48kHz.

Now I ran into the problem that on four different devices the streaming does not work reliable. Sometimes it works on some, but sometimes it doesn't and on other devices it does not run at all.

I don't know what todo anymore, everything I have tried did not work.

EvilFischi
Explorer
@imperativity
thanks for the feedback. If you need more information from me, just ask me.
I have the feeling that I am more or less the onlyone doing this weird stuff :neutral: