cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UOVRLipSyncActorComponent::FeedAudio

Luandry
Honored Guest
Does anyone in the world understand how this function works? I am currently working on a Virtual Assistant which is (eventually) going to Synchronise the Audio Output from Google's DialogFlow to the Mouth Movements of a Hyper-Realistic Model. 

I have successfully sent a ByteBuffer containing the packaged mono 16-bit signed integer PCM Values from a Python Script to UE4 via a TCP Socket, and now I am trying to use the FeedAudio function built in to the plugin to feed this Audio Response from DialogFlow through to my model. There is 0 documentation regarding this function, and I am completely unable to get it working myself. Am I supposed to Start the OVRLipSync Beforehand? When I do this, the lipsync still just seems to work Via my Microphone, rather than from the ByteBuffer I am feeding to it.

Can anyone give me any advice or direction regarding this issue? I have been trying to contact the Oculus Support, but I have been met with no help, and even struggle to get a response from them..

Please please PLEASE someone help me out here, as this is the final piece of the puzzle which is this project I am carrying out. This is for my Dissertation for the final year of my Computer Science degree, so obviously want it to function as perfectly as possible.

Someone Please Help Me! 
0 REPLIES 0