cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crash after communications calibration

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there.

The issue which seems to be adressed here (post no. 3 - V3.89) persists on my system.

Some basic specs:

1080Ti 11GB
16GB RAM

Crashes occur each time I start the chapter after the communications calibration (something like 10 - 30 seconds in), either bringing me back to Oculus Home, disconnecting one of my sensors, trashing my Oculus setup so I have to set it all up again, sometimes saying that I have too little VRAM (memory leak?!), or hard crashing the whole system.

This is really game breaking catstrophical kind of stuff. I´m not going to play this game on the lowest graphics setting as a workaround (seriously, wtf?!). Any chance to actually get the game to run?

Cheers
6 REPLIES 6

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hi @Stavrogin023,

We just recently deployed a patch with some major performance updates. Could you update your client to latest then let us know if you're still experiencing this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Panda,

thanks for your reply. It works fine now. Great game that finally realizes its potential on my machine. I updated my review accordingly.

Cheers!

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
So happy to hear it, @Stavrogin023!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I played the game and it was fine - until I had to exit into space. At that point the game crashed immediately... Wasn´t this suppposed to be solved?

LilTrashPanda
Expert Protege
Hmm, yes, that was supposed to be addressed with our latest patch (well, the one before today that is). Could you please attach your DxDiag file for review?
  1. From the Windows desktop, type "dxdiag" in the search bar in your tool bar.
  2. Open the dxdiag application and select "Save All Information..."
  3. After you've saved the file, please click on the icon on the toolbar for "Attach File" and select it.
Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here you go