cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hellsplit: Arena - trailers, pics, introduction, reviews & impressions

RuneSR2
Level 15

Announcement trailer just arrived - looks potentially awesome  B)

Should be out in 2019, but I can't find it on Steam yet. The game has been in development at least since 2017. 

Some pics:

gckrlvphxcek.jpg
ubhmbqaoo7um.jpg
7kc5xfkaquik.jpg
mp6x6tc2jo9x.jpg

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

30 REPLIES 30

RuneSR2
Level 15

Smashed my hand into a wall today, been a long time since I did that - fortunately the Index controller is unharmed, and my skin will heal with time, lol. Also hurt that zombie way more than he hurt me 😁 

Hellsplit is turning into my favorite melee game of all. Took a few shots to show the game's amazing quality:

Close-ups

download (2).jpg

download (4).jpg

download (9).jpg

Unavngivet.JPG

Environments

download (11).jpg

download.jpg

download (5).jpg

Firearms

download (1).jpg

download (10).jpg

Dynamic shadows

download (13).jpg

download (7).jpg

See the shadow on the floor

- and some fun things to do (in some maps)

download (12).jpg

Looking forward to get back - and I like you don't spend much time in an arena/map - each arena feels more like one level in a singleplayer campaign.

I had to reduce resolution after the latest patch - this is one game where you can use that RTX 4090. Right now I'm able to do res 1.5 in-game combined with Index SteamVR res 200% - maybe those settings are multiplied into effectively res 300%. I could do res 2.0 + SteamVR res 200% before the patch. The game plays better than ever and still looks awesome. 

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"